So, I have a secret. I’m addicted to these Crispy Vegetable Tacos.
Chili roasted brussels, carrots, and onion with avocado and cilantro yogurt sauce. Gluten-free, grain-free, and vegan. The brussels are so hearty that you won’t miss the meat. And if anyone says they don’t like brussels sprouts, they haven’t tried them in a taco!
You are going to love this recipe.
The tortillas are Siete Almond Flour Tortillas which are grain-free. You can use corn tortillas if you prefer, but I love these because they are easier to digest and don’t promote inflammation like corn does.
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 red onion, chopped into 1” pieces
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tsp. water
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink
- 8 Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- 2 avocados
- Micro greens
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and parchment paper.
- Add your Brussels sprouts, onions, and carrots to the baking sheet.
- Add the avocado oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well so all the veggies are coated in the spices.
- Roast the veggies in the oven for 25 minutes until brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, add the coconut yogurt, water, lime, cilantro, and salt to a blender. Blend until combined.
- Toast the tortillas in a skillet and mash some avocado on each tortilla. Add the roasted veggies, micro greens, and top with cilantro yogurt sauce. Enjoy!
- Recipe makes 8 tacos.
With joy and health,