Healthy Chocolate Pudding.
Yep, it’s true. There is a way to have your cake and eat it too.
Did I just rhyme? That’s new.
Okay back to the point…. An indulgent dessert that tastes great, satisfies your sweet tooth, and makes your skin glow. Plus it has ZERO sugar! Wait, what? No sugar? YES!
I am in the middle of a candida cleanse, and there is no sugar allowed. Not even natural sugars like honey or maple syrup. So, I had to get creative, and boy I’m glad I did! This is one of my favorite desserts ever.
That’s a bold statement, but it’s true.
And the cool thing about this dessert, it’s made with AVOCADOS. You wouldn’t even know it. So you’re getting loads of healthy fats and dessert at the same time. It’s a total win. I have been eating this like crazy lately and my skin is glowing. I know it’s from the healthy fats in this pudding. Who wouldn’t want a dessert that makes your skin glow?!
So let’s get to the recipe…
I made this pudding on Facebook LIVE last week, so you can learn how to make it and learn about more of the health benefits that come with this dessert.
Or you can get the written recipe below…
- 3 ripe avocados, pit and skin removed
- ¼ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. liquid stevia
- Unsweetened almond butter
- Raw walnuts
- Unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- In a food processor or blender, process the avocados so they break down into a puree consistency.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and process until everything is incorporated. You may need to scrape down the sides of your food processor/blender to get everything well mixed.
- Let the pudding set in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Top with unsweetened almond butter, raw walnuts, and unsweetened toasted coconut flakes!
With joy and health,